At Adven, we are driven by a purpose to create advantage in energy for business, people and planet. We strive to be part of the solution to climate change and believe we can make a difference with every sustainable energy solution that we find, build and run together with our customers.
We are looking for a project management professional to the position of Director, Project Management
In this role, you will be leading and coordinating local project portfolio and collaborating actively in project matters across countries to ensure efficient project delivery and proper resources for our clients.
You will be reporting to the SVP, Head of Adven Finland and you will be a member of the Finnish management team. The Finnish project management unit consists of ca. 10 professionals that will report to you. You will also be operating in a close collaboration with project management professionals across the Group.
Director, Project Management will be in a key role to drive forward and further develop project management practices and solid governance, for instance project manual and operating models, to enhance business growth. With strong people and leadership experience you will strengthen the skills and knowledge of all professionals operating within the project team and with your own example build collaborative leadership culture.
This position is located in Vantaa and it requires travelling.
To succeed in this role you will be:
- leading and coordinating local project portfolio with dynamic and energetic attitude
- having firm and inspiring leadership grip on people in own unit to enhance competence development, harmony in practices with profitable growth in business
- driving local project business as planned and simultaneously developing governance and project management practices overall locally and Adven wide with a high drive and hands-on approach
- ensuring clients voice – customer driven mindset is actively present when developing project management practices and operating models forward
communicating fluently both in Finnish and in English with excellent communication and networking skills
- at least 10 years of relevant experience, preferably from production processes and power plant projects delivery within an industrial environment
- solid project management skills and experience in industry and/or real estate environment
- senior level leadership experience in international environment with solid track record; preferably you have been driving profitable growth by motivating employees across the company
- strong and collaborative leadership skills; ability to engage, lead and develop people and the unit
We offer you:
- one of the key roles in our fast-growing company
- a chance to play a significant role in developing future energy solutions by managing our diverse and demanding project portfolio
- a position in an international company where you are challenged with interesting and diverse tasks
- professional and motivated team to work with
challenging development targets and possibility to grow
With us you won’t stand still. You will have a voice to shape the energy solutions of tomorrow and contribute to a greater good. Join us and be part of creating advantage in energy that benefit businesses, people and planet!
At Adven we find diversity and inclusion important, and we value the benefits brought to our company when aiming for equality in gender, ethnic background and cultural diversity.
How to apply:
Please submit your application with CV and cover letter titled “Adven Finland” via Boyden’s website latest 21st of September 2020. For confidential inquiries, please contact Carita Lahti, tel. 050 500 3003 or email@example.com, on Monday 14.9 at 14-16 or Friday 18.9 at 9-11.